Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program
Jump start your career in Cybersecurity. Apply to the Davis Technical College Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program today.
You will be exposed to real Cybersecurity experiences at real companies. Watch, observe, and participate in the implementation of Cybersecurity processes and programs. You will shadow an expert and learn to perform consulting, network architecture recommendations, Cybersecurity management, implementation, and monitoring.
Learn to implement and manage CMMC-AB Registered Practitioner (CMMC-AB RP) consulting services and facilitate the development of a company cybersecurity program including:
- Gap analysis
- Risk mitigation plan of action
- Supporting documentation templates (Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- NIST SP 800-171 self-assessment score for Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- System Security Plan (SSP)
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Security Awareness and Training plan
- High-level recommendations for security policies handbook
In addition, you will have a front row seat helping iMpact Utah further define and refine our Cybersecurity program including processes, roadmaps, and templates.
Your apprenticeship journey will include gaining job experience, potentially obtaining recommendations, and even meeting potential employers.
- You must be in process of obtaining your Security Plus
- You must be a US Citizen
In addition, a background check will be performed on all selected candidates.
We kick-off the program on October 1, 2021.
There is limited space. Apply here.