Digital and Social media Marketing Demystified
Unlocking the secrets to successful digital & social media marketing
- Struggling to understand your direct and indirect markets?
- Spending too much time on social media with no results?
- Finding social and digital media too expensive and confusing?
- Unsure how email marketing works anymore?
- Wondering if text messaging is right for your company?
This two-day, in-person workshop will unlock strategies to getting more prospects, building your brand in the marketplace, attracting the BEST talent, and teach you how to engage and retain your current customers. You won’t want to miss this one!
“Covid-19 has taught us that digital and social media marketing are not just nice to do in today’s world. It is necessary to succeed. With online responses now double of what it was just 2 years ago, every business needs to understand and master these marketing techniques NOW!”
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Other marketing professionals interested in becoming digital and social media marketing savvy
- A robust social & digital media strategy that takes less than two hours a week to implement
- Learn to manage social media in-house efficiently or how to outsource it affordably
- Build an effective and profitable long-term email marketing list and plan
- Understand text messaging and if it is right for your company
- Make smarter decisions using the Cost Per Acquisition
President & CMO, Impact Utah | Certified Sandler Trainer
CEO of BP Media | Best Selling Author, Trainer, Speaker & Certified Marketing Coach
In 1998, Boyd and his wife Linda purchased the South Valley Journal, a community newspaper in the Salt Lake Valley. The Valley Journals, as they were known when he sold them in 2014, grew to 14 community newspapers (circulation at over 340k) and 18 online sites. Boyd has been involved with many chambers and state and national press associations and loves networking with other business owners. He helps people put together marketing plans which include using social and other digital media for their companies.
Boyd has written both business (6) and fictional (4) books. One of his business books is all about marketing, that he updates each year (because the market changes every year). He seems to always be writing and training others. He teaches webinars/seminars/workshops about social and digital media all the time and loves meeting new people that want help with getting their marketing going. He currently runs the Business Success Conference (a yearly business conference that is online and has attendees from all over the world.