The Pit Crew Challenge
Building High Performance Teams
Pit Crew is a fully-packed half-day experience.
This hands-on training is designed specifically for teams to review, apply, and experience proven principles of team-based excellence while working in small “pit crew” teams with an actual NASCAR. In the Pit Crew Challenge teams learn continuous improvement principles, the importance and value of clear communication, and the thrill of true teamwork used to deliver results.
ROI for the Pit Crew experience:
- Improved alignment & engagement
- Team & co-worker recognition
- A renewed sense of individual leadership
- Eliminating waste and non-value activities
- Team understanding with direct communication
- Clarity in personal position & ownership within a team
- Sharpened employee interaction skill sets
- Recognition of the positive effects of incremental change
What others are saying…
BRYAN CROWELL | COO |PETERSEN, INC
“The Pit Crew Challenge training was an amazing experience for our team! Having been involved in multiple trainings in my career, I can easily say this was the best training I have experienced. Not only was it fun and engaging for our entire employee base, but the benefits that came because of this experience have been innumerable. After several months, our team continue to refer to and rely on the concepts that were learned in this team building experience.”