Preventive Controls Qualified Individual for Human Food (PCQI) 2.5 -Day Certification Course
All FDA Regulated Food and Beverage Facilities are required to have a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) on-site to prepare and oversee the implementation of the facility’s Food Safety Plan in compliance with FSMA requirements.
This course is recognized by the FDA as meeting the requirements to become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI). Individuals successfully completing this training will receive a certificate from the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA).
Participants will learn the requirements of the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). This rule requires food facilities to have a food safety plan in place that includes an analysis of hazards and risk-based preventive controls to minimize or prevent the identified hazards. FSMA gives the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) broad new powers to prevent food safety problems, safety problems, detect and respond to food safety issues, and improve the safety of imported foods.
Learn how to:
- How to Develop a Food Safety Plan
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Corrective Action (recall Plan)
- Record-Keeping Procedures.
Your Course Fees Include:
- All course materials including an FSCPA Manual
- An AFDO Certificate of Completion
- A high-quality training environment and opportunities for individual attention
- Interactive team exercises that enhance your learning and comprehension
- Continental breakfast each morning, lunch, snacks, coffee, soda, and tea