Technology Driven Marketing Intelligence (TDMI)
Are you …
- Not sure whether anyone will buy your new product?
- Thinking that a product you already have could work for another industry?
- Frustrated finding the market research you need?
This workshop, customized for you, will get you the answers you need to these questions and more.
What is TDMI?
Technology-Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI) is a Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) growth service that provides a systematic and comprehensive approach to technology focused on market intelligence. Specifically, TDMI identifies the benefits and the market impacts related to your company’s technology-based asset (e.g., idea, product, process, capability) and provides the customized actionable intelligence you need.
Unlike traditional market research, TDMI directly considers the technical and market viability of your asset and characterizes the associated opportunities and barriers through a structured process of desk research and expert interviews.
TDMI can help companies:
- Determine new market opportunities for an existing technology or product
- Understand asset strengths to capitalize and develop.
- Understand asset weaknesses and manage them effectively.
- Decide how to leverage the asset if appropriate.
- Identify and engage potential partners to help commercialize the asset in the best market spaces.
Who should attend:
- Companies with a technology-based core business who seek to grow into new markets
- Companies with a new technology and require help commercializing it
- Companies who want to grow with a new product or technology and seek independent market feedback before investing precious resources