Grow Your Business with Government Contracts
Did you know there are over $7 billion available to Utah manufacturers through government contracts?
- Struggling to grow your company’s revenue?
- Losing out on government contracts?
- Unsure how to bid on government contracts?
- Overwhelmed how to get industry certifications?
This workshop for manufacturing business owners, CEO’s, managers, or division leaders will explain how your manufacturing business becomes eligible to win government contracts with the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and other federal agencies through procurement, technical assistance, and innovative funding programs. Government contracts are typically longer term and have stronger profit margins than private businesses.
- Manufacturing business owners
- Division Leaders
- Why getting industry certifications in Aerospace (AS9100D) (if applicable) AND Cybersecurity (NIST 800-171) is KEY to winning government contracts
- What to do to get industry-certified
- The timeframe to get industry certified (it’s shorter than you think)
- Ins and outs of navigating the world of government contracting and getting started
- Contracting opportunities in manufacturing, machining, and other areas