Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt with Custom Project
Companies Implementing Six Sigma Have Achieved:
- Order processing time reductions of nearly 75%
- First pass yield improvements of over 53%
- On-time delivery rate increases of up to 85%
The Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) operates in support or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems, and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt has at least three years of work experience and wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, team leads, quality managers and anyone who has an interest in learning about waste reduction and error process improvement
- Engineers, QA engineers, production managers, and similar roles in manufacturing industries
- Individuals who need advanced skills to obtain strong management positions
- Prioritize Lean Six Sigma & organizational goals
- Learn the details of the DMAIC process
- Understand statistical & process improvement
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Apply problem-solving and quantifiable tools to drive results
- Collect, analyze & quantify data that enables process improvements
Green Belt Certification
$ 99Per Month
Company Specific Project
One-on-one project coaching
Based on World recognized ASQ Body of Knowledge
Price per Hour Per Person ($/Hr/person)
$ 99Per Month
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will work under someone with a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification to ensure all facets of a project are carried out to completion. As a certified Green Belt, an employee should be able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) phases throughout the project.
An employee will learn proven Lean Six Sigma methodologies that boost quality by following framework and processes that reduce variation. Waste elimination and variation reduction abilities will be enhanced by the team at iMpact Utah who have been helping Utah manufacturers thrive since 1995. Those who go through the training will take away strategies to help successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma initiatives and lead small scale improvement projects within their area of control as well as competencies in assessing their data to make measurable improvements to real life problems. In-class games and examples will reinforce the principles learned.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Requirements in Utah
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
The Six Sigma Green Belt Exam consists of approximately 100 questions, with around 20 questions pertaining to each of the Six Sigma DMAIC categories. You may also be given 10 additional un-scored questions. To pass the exam, you will need to earn a score of at least 70% correct. It is important that you understand and know how to apply the principles of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control in real workplace situations. You will need to be familiar with these concepts from beginning to advanced levels of Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
Contact iMpact Utah Today!
Earn your certification today for Six Sigma Green Belt from iMpact Utah and proudly display your knowledge from our training! We are here to help you learn and grow! Contact us today to get started. Part of the Six Sigma process includes taking a written examination, which iMpact Utah does not provide. These exams are administered by Person VUE, Prometric, or other certification bodies at special conferences and events.
By submitting the following form your local District Manager will reach out to you to answer all of your questions.