Lean manufacturing is a proven operational model based on identifying and eliminating waste and focusing on continuous improvement to enhance performance and productivity of your organization. A Lean Transformation is a rapid method to achieve the impacts below in Utah.
4 Reasons for Implementing Lean
Here are the typical results of implementing lean in your organization.
- Increase your sales by 20% without adding new resources
- Reduce your lead-time by 50%
- Increase your profitability by 25%
- Improve employee satisfaction
What would your organization be capable of if you could get these results?
By implementing a Lean Transformation in Utah you can expect significant positive impact on your organization in year one of the implementation.
Lean Transformation Fundamentals
Bottom-line profitability increases with systematic and incremental improvements. Learn and apply a lean manufacturing framework using a lean transformation to achieve a variety of benefits and address key components regarding purpose, process, and people.
5 Important Questions for a Lean Transformation in Utah
When initiating a lean transformation within your company, consider the following questions.
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- How can we improve our actual work process?
- How are we helping employees at all levels grow and improve?
- What do we need from our leaders and managers to support the success of these changes?
- What culture or mindset is the driving force behind this goal?