We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and social media activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. In addition, knowledge of social media is important. You will be provided content to post and will track and respond to social media activities.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Posting to and managing social media sites
- Minor edits to creative documents
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic, rankings, social media)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create material (e.g. landing pages, social posting and themes, brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM campaigns
- Knowledge of social media
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Ad words. Working knowledge of the Adobe suite is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Progress towards a BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
About iMpact Utah
Established in 1995, iMpact Utah has been helping companies make sustainable performance improvements. Through hands-on and virtual engagements, iMpact Utah help companies accelerate revenue growth, achieve operational excellence, and transform managers into inspiring leaders who work through others to deliver results. Since its inception, iMpact Utah has completed more than a thousand projects with Utah-based companies, increasing clients’ sales by more than $690 million while helping them save over $59 million. These engagements have helped companies create or retain more than 40,000 jobs. iMpact Utah is a founding member of Utah’s industry Resource Alliance (UIRA), utahira.org, and a NIST MEP approved center.