Virtual Selling Success
- Struggling with adopting modern technology, social selling, and virtual presentations?
- Experiencing significant disruptions in your prospecting or sales process due to COVID-19 concerns?
- Worried about engaging buyers online, gaining consensus, and getting positive outcomes from virtual meetings?
Many sales organizations hire sales reps who do great in-person, yet most of them spend as much as 36% of their time prospecting over email or phone. Post COVID-19, that number has skyrocketed with even more in-person meetings being replaced with virtual ones.
- Business Owners
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Any other sales professionals interested in becoming more effective at building strong virtual sales relationships and virtual closing sales
- Increase deal velocity and closing percentages
- Develop more engaging and persuasive presentations and virtual meetings
- Differentiate from the competition with better communication
- Build and maintain strong sales relationships at a distance
President & CMO, iMpact Utah | Certified Sandler Trainer
When Steve Jobs was asked to reinvent Apple, he tapped Dano Ybarra on the shoulder to help. Dano presented the plan to launch the now $60B per year Apple stores. An entrepreneur at heart, Dano has launched businesses in 15 countries worldwide and is an expert in starting and growing business both domestically and internationally. His experience spans various fields, including general management, marketing, sales, product management, P&L oversight, strategic business development, M&A, and operations. Dano is also the best-selling author of Guiding Your Raft: 17 Lessons in Leadership to Safely Guide Your Business Through Calm and Tumultuous Waters, with copies available in both English and Spanish. As an international speaker, he has presented to audiences across eight countries, from a few dozen in attendance to thousands. Dano has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.