Interested in Pivoting Your Operation
to Contribute to the Critical Needs of the Nation?
The White House has asked the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Network to reach out to manufacturers in their state and inquire about items on the Critical Needs list (equipment, parts, supplies and capabilities) to aid the nation’s COVID-19 response. iMpact Utah has been asked to champion this effort in Utah. We have created this 3-question survey to collect information about opportunities for your business to donate, produce and ship any of the items shown:
- Gowns: disposable, all sizes, ISO rated, surgical gowns, impermeable, polypropylene, 3-layer, looking for at least 500,000 of each size (S,M,L,XL) or 2,000,000 of one size fits all
- N95 Masks
- Surgical Procedure Masks w/Shield Attached
- Face shields – with band, disposable
- Goggles: antifog, splash/impact-resistant, condor, similar to Grainger #1VT70
- Gloves: exam type, all sizes, long cuff (11”-12″), nitrile
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR): MaxAir CAPR Systems
- PAPR Hoods: All Sizes, similar to 3M or alternative brands
- PAPR Filters
- Comfort Strips: Max Ari 2000-201
- Li-Ion Batteries: small, Max Ari 200-36T
- Impermeable Barriers
- Sanitizing/Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer Bottles: 4, 8, 12, 24 oz. bottles
- Hand Sanitizer Refills: 1200 ml or 2000 ml
- Hand Soap: any size, foaming or not, sanitizing, Go Joe, looking for about 500 individual 20 oz packages
- Cleaning Solution Spray: Vionex, Cavicide or similar
- Biohazard Waste Bags: red, 10 gallon, 24″ or similar in size
- Digital thermometers (forehead)
- Disposable thermometers
Do you have the capability and capacity?
If you currently have the capability and capacity to produce these items, or could have with some modifications to your production facilities, and you’re interested in discussing this opportunity for your business, please answer these 3 questions to start the discussion. Someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your information.
Our Resources Page is updated frequently and contains relevant and useful resources for Utah manufacturers and businesses.
For additional information or assistance with COVID-19 preparations, you may also reach out directly to us below.
iMpact Utah Contacts: